- Recently, Udo Ulfkotte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.
- We all enabled Donald Trump: Our deeply unserious media and reality-TV culture made this horror inevitable.
Arjun Walia, Prepare for Change / Global Research
March 27, 2016 | He recently made an appearance on RT news to share these facts.
I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.
But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.
Udo Ulfkotte is a German journalist. He was formerly an editor for the German main daily newspaper, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. Ulfkotte studied jurisprudence and politics at Freiburg and London.
Arjun Walia writes ebooks based on broadcasting live from home computer.
Full story …
To stay on top of important articles like these, sign up here to receive the latest updates from all reader supported Evergreene Digest.
We all enabled Donald Trump: Our deeply unserious media and reality-TV culture made this horror inevitable, Neal Gabler, Salon
- Trump isn't the destruction of the GOP. He is its fulfillment. We'd all know this if the press would do its job.
- Trump could only make a mockery of our politics because the media already had.
- The media is NOT doing its job!