- The Affordable Care Act ruling won't heal our ailing health system.
- Special Project | Health Care Reform: Week of July 8
Margaret Flowers, Other Words
This article is made possible with the generous contributions of Evergreene Digest readers like you. Thank you!
As a physician, I find it very odd that the debate over the Affordable Care Act has focused on the effect the law will have on the presidential election rather than the impact it will have on patients, health professionals, and health outcomes.
The Supreme Court case reinvigorated the debate over the Obama administration's 2010 health care reform law. But we're still getting partisan talking points instead of an honest review of the changes that are in store. This will likely worsen as we get closer to Election Day.
Special Project | Health Care Reform: Week of July 8, David Culver, Ed., Evergreene Digest
- Health Care Ruling Is a Mandate to Act
- 15 New Items including:
- Socialist Party USA Candidate Calls Obamacare Another Corporate Giveaway
- Pallor or Power, Patients or Consumers: Which Model Do We Want?
- Health Care: Give the People What They Want
- Priceless: Curing the Healthcare Crisis
- Let States Create Single-Payer Healthcare
- Pfizer and Merck under investigation for colluding with Obama Administration on health care overhaul
- Chris Hedges | America's Superficial Health Care Debate Silences Single-Payer Supporters
- The great American medicine show
- The Savage Arithmetic of the Pre-Existing Condition
- Healthcare Reform Diagnosis: We're All in This Together
- The Real Health Care Debate
- Should Supreme Court Find Insurance Mandate Unconstitutional?
- How health care law affects lives of 7 Americans
- How to Cover Everyone: Vermont’s Single-Payer Success
- Doctors for Single Payer Health Care Take On Supreme Court