- First Obama created ISIS out of the cesspool he left in Libya, reducing Africa's wealthiest nation to rubble, because Gaddafi was too independent of Washington's dictates. Then he lied about Assad because Assad was also too independent. Obama helped fund, train, arm and support ISIS terrorist brigades and their affiliates - along with his coalition of terror, Britain, France, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, Qatar, Emirates - even as he publicly pretended to be fighting them in Iraq and Syria. It wasn't until Russia entered Syria and wasted ISIS, that Obama and his fellow terrorist sponsors flew into a panic.
- The Terrorists R Us.
- Four Myths About Obama's War on ISIS
Mousumi Roy, Countercurrents.org
November, 2015 | Recently ISIS has done a brutal attack on the people of France (Parris). This attack is a dark spot on the face of humanity. I condemn this shameful act of ISIS. When we talk about the condemnation of this attack then we must condemn the all kinds of religious fundamentalism all over the world whether they are in Islam, Christianity, Sikhism or Hinduism. This kinds of attacks also raises some questions in our mind that why all this happen?
If we would trace the history of western supremacy then we must not forget the history of imperialism, which is the main culprit behind all these kinds of attacks. The genocide of humanity was also done by the western countries (imperialism) whenever they invades in the third world countries for the exploitation of their natural resources. Various wars and attacks were waged against the people of the third world countries (TWC’s). For example, According to Guenter Lewy’s estimation, in 1978 total deaths were 1313000 in North and Southern Vietnam during the 1965-1974 period in which the US was most engaged in the Vietnam war. (1) And an another data said that Vietnamese military and civilian deaths ranged from 1.5 million to 3.8 million, with the US led campaign in Cambodia resulting in 600000 to 800000 deaths, and Laotian war mortality estimated at about 1 million.(2) After the 9/11 attacks; a later study, published in 2011, estimated that approximately 500000 Iraqis had died as a result of the conflict since the US invasion in Iraq. (3) An analytically conservative Council on Foreign relations assesses that 500 drone strikes outside of Iraq and Afghanistan have killed 3,674 people.(4)
Sachinderpal Pali is a social activist in Chandigarh and working on the housing rights of the slum dwellers.
Full story …
Journalism with real independence and integrity is a rare thing. All reader supported Evergreene Digest relies - exclusively!- on reader donations. Click on the donation button above to make a contribution and support our work.
“The Terrorists R Us.” Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research
- The Islamic State “Big Lie”
- The Criminalization of the United Nations
- What To Do About ISIS
Four Myths About Obama's War on ISIS, Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR)
- A reluctant warrior intervenes against a threat to the homeland--or so we're told.
- The media's role as an advertising outlet for the military-industrial-congressional complex exposed - for the zillionth time!